The Company operates in the West Midlands manufacturing steering systems and relative components to the Automotive Industry, activities involving CNC machining, drilling, milling, broaching and welding metal.
In all activities we will continue working towards reducing our impact on the environment by following these measures.
1. Meet all the relevant environmental legislation and industry codes of practise.
All legislation reviewed monthly with regards to any updates.
2. Use raw materials carefully.
New projects reviewed with regards to material via APQP.
3. Minimise our energy consumption through measures such as increased energy efficiency.
Six sigma project completed for Compressor Related Air Leaks - resulting 20% efficiency saving on the air compressor.
4. Minimise waste through adoption of waste reduction and recycling
Six Sigma projects completed to minimise waste e.g. Suds oil and swarf all completed in 2010
All Suds oil is managed through a filtration unit which was the highest impact on the company in 2003.
5.Manage our premises in an environmentally responsible manner .
All Manufacturing Staff have had Environmental Awareness training.
6. Set objectives and targets for driving continual improvement programmes followed up with internal audits .
Environmental Strategic Objectives and Targets are set each year and reviewed.